How to Consign
Labels Designer Consignment Boutique Consignment Guidelines
• Please call to schedule an appointment
• 8 items are required to set up an account.
• Items must be in Season, stylish, and in pristine condition.
• Designer, high-end couture labels are in high demand – Absolutely No Faux
• Dry cleaned and on non-returnable hangers.
• Please check the in-seams of pants and underarm area for soiling, discoloration, and torn linings.
• Free of odor, i.e. smoke, moth balls, etc.
• Shoes must be next to new, clean and odor free on the inside as well as out
• Items found to be damaged, soiled after initial examination will be donated.
Consignment period - 90 days
Consignment Split - 55% Labels/45% to you, Items selling for $500 and over 50/50
Payment - Checks for $100 + will be mailed the last Saturday of the month for items sold the previous month. Amounts less than $100 can be picked up at the end of the consignment period. Check processing fee $2.00.
Your proceeds can be used as store credit towards purchases in the store.
Unsold items – Can be picked up or donated. 24 hour notice is required for pick-up. You have a 7 day grace period at the end of the consignment period to reclaim your items. After that time, items will be automatically processed for donation. We donate to local non-profit organizations. A listing of your donations for tax purposes is available upon request at the end of the year.